Wednesday

The Best Affiliate Program I've found...

There are a lot of ways to make money online, but it takes a few weeks to get going. The folks you see advertising all the time are really making buckets of money. I know, I make great money. I love to type and chat and be on message boards.

People either love what you have to say or they hate it, but they do come to your site to talk, to argue, to read, etc. When they get there, you have an audience!

The secret to Internet Success is simply understanding that for every 200 visitors to your website, someone is going to buy what you are selling. So, if you are selling gourmet coffee, get ready to wait a while before someone buys a can from you online. Remember that there are close to a billion customers out there. They all want different things, but you don't have to reach all of them, just as many as you can.

When you blog, you create an audience that will respond to you. They may like you, they may hate you, but they are dropping in to read and see your opinion - or your thoughts. Remember to advertise to them and lead them to make money.

I love what I do. I call it "living on free money" because I don't really work for it. I get up at about 8:00am every day and slowly have a cup of coffee while I read the days news online. Then I go workout, swim at the beach, maybe do some snorkeling, etc.

After that I meet Pam for lunch and we talk about how the day is going. We are having an extended-vacation life and everything is going so well these days. I love my life. If the Internet didn't exist, I don't know what I would do - probably be a bum and beg for change. This is so much easier, just chatting and postings.

Of course there is much more to it and THIS IS THE SYSTEM I used to get started. It took me about 5 weeks before I was earning $200 per day, but I did it! Now I'm making about $360-$420 per day which is astonishing to me.

We are doing so well that my dreams of having our own custom home is really looking like a reality!